Saturday, May 25, 2013

No wifi struggles

So my trip has ended and I have yet to post about all the countries..... Why is that? Well during the dtip there was extremely limited wifi!! So I had a hard time posting then, when I got to Spain it was better for a while, my two weeks in Campo de Criptana I had wifi on a regular basis. Very cool, and something I was not use to. It was exciting. Now I am living in Valencia Spain for my summer classes and the host mother I am living with does not have wifi in her apartment. No problem, nothing I haven't dealt with before, but because of this I will fall behind again on my blog posts (farther behind than I already am... Sighh). Very unfortunate. But just so you know, I am not neglecting you, I just only have wifi once a day for about 30 minutes to check my emails and get plans situated for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment