Thursday, January 3, 2013

packing up a storm


How does one begin to pack for 7-month trip around the world where both winter and summer take place and two duffel bags is your limit? When you find a sane, organized way to do it, let me know because right now it looks like some kind of explosion has happened in my room. It is like hop scotch trying to find a spot where the floor might be. To make the experience of packing a little easier I created an Excel sheet that has a list of what I need, a list of what I cannot bring, and a list of what has been put in my bag thus far. Some might think that it is over organized to know where everything is located in your bag, but really its just procrastinating. Yes it is possible to procrastinate for packing, and I am doing it well because I have no idea where to start. There comes a point where you just need to start loading it in the bag and I’m getting to that point. With only a few more days left until go time, I am no longer able to just stare at the mess in my room and ponder the things that need to be packed. I actually have to put it all into motion.

6 Days till Ship take off. 



Puppies Helping pack 

1 comment: