Monday, January 7, 2013

Arriving in California

Goodbye North Carolina hello San Diego. I cannot believe the time is almost here. In just a few days I will be on my way around the world. The flight to California was great, it was a bummer to get up at 4:25 AM but it sure felt great to arrive. When we got to the hotel we started to spot out kid that I might be traveling with. The whole experience is so amazing and exciting. I was sitting in the lobby today picking out kids with two duffel bags, a yellow bandanna (on the Facebook page we decided that will be the way we can find one another), or a single kid with parents wondering around. I can hardly contain my excitement! 


Saying goodbye to the puppies 

My view from the plane 
The lobby of the giant hotel on the bay front

No comments:

Post a Comment